Elfina Renee's Reviews > Legacy

Legacy by Bethany-Kris

bookshelves: favorites, arc

You have the right to be entertained. Filthy Marcellos: Legacy is a five bullet star read!
 photo Marcellos Legacy 16.gif

For the last couple of days I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with the perfect review to explain Filthy Marcello’s Legacy. Guess what... I couldn't do it! Regardless of how perfect the storyline is or how brilliant Bethany-Kris is, you can never fully describe perfection. It's impossible, nothing in this life is perfect. You’ll always find flaws and that’s what you’ll find with Lucian, Giovanni and Dante’s offsprings. No longer children under protective footing, the next generation has emerged with the same intensity and dynamics that makes the Filthy Marcellos so great! As the future generation fulfill their roles, the cracks of imperfections, hidden agendas, and secrets becomes blindly obvious! So let me introduce you to the family, starting with my favorite.

Listen up ladies, Jonathan is mine!
 photo Marcellos Legacy 24.jpg
Age: 30
Parents: Lucian & Jordyn Marcello
Siblings: Lucia, Cella & Liliana
Status: Capo
Characterized: Unpredictable, distant, standoffish and explosive.
Some memories are best forgotten, they can’t be scrubbed away or made clean.

“How close did my father keep me when he let me be carted off to prison for three years?” “You didn't give Lucian a choice. You were running crazy, John, doing stupid shit. The faster you ran, the more frenzied you became. You were refusing to work with your father or the people set up for you. On more than one occasion, you put everyone in terrible situations that could have cost us all a lot.

photo God Father.jpg

photo Marcellos Legacy 19.jpg
Age:28
Parents: Giovanni & Kimberlynn
Status: Capo
Characterized: Sometimes mediator, confessor and if need be, dictator. He’s the in between go to guy. Andino knows how to get the job done and done right.

Andino was a Capo—Cosa Nostra came first, always. For him, love and forever didn’t factor into that at all. Not right now. Maybe someday, but his immediate plans didn’t include that nonsense. He had businesses to run, a crew to manage, and money to make.
 photo Marcellos Legacy 2.jpg

photo Cathrine 01.jpg
Age: 25
Parents: Dante & Catrina Marcello
Siblings: Michel
Status: Law student and possible queen...what?
Characterized: Some will say she’s part saint, and part sinner, but her future isn’t set in stone!

Catherine Marcello was, and always had been, for as long as she could remember, one of the elite in New York. Some called her family royalty. Others called them a legacy, which afforded her the ability to be in situations with people who had more money than they knew what to do with.
 photo Marcellos Legacy 13.jpg

photo Van 01.jpg
Age: 17
Parents: Lucian & Jordyn Marcello
Siblings: Jonathan, Cella & Liliana
Status: Ready to leave the nest
Being the family baby at only seventeen, almost eighteen, meant being babied like one. She needed some breathing room, some time away from her family and room to grow. She knew they didn’t understand, and that they would be hurt by her wanting to leave, so she chose her actions in quieter ways.

photo Cross 01.jpg
Age:26
Parents: Affonso Donati & ?
Siblings: ?
Status: Capo
Characterized: Needing a warning label because your panties will disintegrate and known to cause big Oooo's at glance.

Cross Donati was sex, sin, and hell on two legs. He was arrogant when he wanted to be, difficult on his good days, and sexy as fuck all the times in between.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Legacy.

November 30, 2015 –
0.0% "I'd like to thank the author in advance for sending me this ARC and saving me from my book nightmare wooo's. Mobsters, cartels and shot em up bad guys, what's not to love? Bethany-Kris you are the best!\n  photo Slide1"
November 30, 2015 –
0.0% "For the record ladies I've called dibs on John! He's mine! I'm not sharing, no shape, no how, he's flat out mine!\n  photo John.jpg\n That's right, read it and weep, mine..mine and all MINE! Got it?"
November 30, 2015 –
0.0% " photo Marcellos Legacy 3.jpg\n This book is too good to put down! OMG the action is non stop!"
December 1, 2015 –
0.0% "Read my tweet and weep! \n  photo IMG_20151201_094110.jpg\n You got it, Johnathan Marcellos is mine, not yours or yours..Mine!"
December 5, 2015 – Started Reading
December 5, 2015 – Shelved
December 5, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
December 5, 2015 – Shelved as: arc
December 5, 2015 –
0.0% "Review is emanate\n  photo You have been warned 1.jpg"
December 5, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Ana O Great review my friend!

Elfina Renee Thanks, appreciate it!

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Great review Elfina. Glad you enjoyed this series:))

Elfina Renee Karen wrote: "Great review Elfina. Glad you enjoyed this series:))"

Its the bomb, I swear Bethany Kris is my all time favorite number one writer. Johnathan and Cross, ahhh to die for!

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Amazing review Elfina! I'm glad you love it. Sounds like a great book. xx

message 6: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Ah. Maze. Ing review doll! Love it! So glad it was another awesome read in this series for you!!! xoxo

Elfina Renee Anna ☘ wrote: "Amazing review Elfina! I'm glad you love it. Sounds like a great book. xx"

If you're into the mafia/ crime syndicate books and want all the realism accompanied then this is the right series for you. Highly recommended!

Elfina Renee Kirsten wrote: "Ah. Maze. Ing review doll! Love it! So glad it was another awesome read in this series for you!!! xoxo"

Thank you! I'm so hooked, gone and outright junkie, bring on the family!

message 9: by Candace (new)

Candace Awesome review, Elfins! :)

Elfina Renee Candace wrote: "Awesome review, Elfins! :)"

Thanks

message 11: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Excellent review Elfina!

Elfina Renee Kathleen wrote: "Excellent review Elfina!"

Thank you, thank you very much!

message 13: by Candace (new)

Candace Ha! Just noticed I renamed you "Elfins"! Sorry about that Elfina. I guess I bumped the wrong key. (Although "Elfins" is kinda cute!) ;)

Elfina Renee Candace wrote: "Ha! Just noticed I renamed you "Elfins"! Sorry about that Elfina. I guess I bumped the wrong key. (Although "Elfins" is kinda cute!) ;)"

Yes Elfins is very cute and caused no offense. So don't sweat the small stuff.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Excellent review Elfina! = DD