Caro Richard 's Reviews > Edge of Obsession

Edge of Obsession by Megan Crane

19879896
Dec 03, 2015

VIKING LIKE MEN, I REPEAT, VIKING LIKE MEN! Hard, dirty (the good kind!), sexy, raiders.

Well what a bloody hot little number this was!

I think the fact that this made me feel a bit wrong reading some of these 'scenes' made me enjoy it even more!

The world is a different place in the future, no 4 seasons, just rain and then summer. Some of the world is under water, there's no real technology, no real electricity and people cower under the self elected 'kings'.

Tyr is a raider, a war chief, acts like a caveman and is hell bent on getting justice for the killing of his brother by the vigilante named Krajic.

Helena is an inhabitant of a settlement who is on a mission but her big mouth gets her in trouble. She is now a captive of the raiders.....and a mystery to be solved by Tyr.

And solve her he does!!! But what happens when her secrets are revealed? Will Tyr know what to do with his attraction for Helena seeing as he is a big tough raider who hasn't got a soft bone in his body?

I can safely say I have never read a book like this before and it was really great. 5 HUGE twinkling stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edge of Obsession.

December 3, 2015 – Shelved