Natalie ~ The Biblioholic's Reviews > Wrong

Wrong by L.P. Lovell

bookshelves: dual-pov, suspense

5 holy crap that ending stars!!

This book was intense. Everything about it was just... Intense. Victoria's passion as a doctor. Jude's passion as a bookie. The passion between them. Oh and don't forget their common enemy. Damn, this book gave me so much excitement.

The criminal element was written so well! I was there! Every time Jude dealt with business, I felt it. The scene between him and Euan?! Fantastic!

Inadvertently through Jude, Victoria becomes a stronger character. I really liked her. Spunky, crude and yet oh so sweet. Hmmmm.... A lot like Jude himself.

Despite all the blood and gore, I found quite a bit of comic relief. I.e. The scene between Victoria, Caleb and The Notebook. I was rolling on the floor!! I could picture the wtf look on Jude's face lol. Or the scene between Jude and Victoria and he has her over his shoulder and he describes the atomic wedgie she's giving him?! Absolutely hilarious.

If you haven't read this book, what are you waiting for???? I can almost guarantee that you will love Jude, Victoria and Caleb as much as I do.

Now I'm going to read Wrath to find out what happens next. So excited!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong.

December 2, 2015 – Started Reading