Megan's Reviews > Until I Met You

Until I Met You by S.L. Scott

bookshelves: 2015

This was different. In all kind of ways different.

Yes, it was insta-love but it wasn’t instant insane insta-love. It was more total instant connection that when you have a sunshine day it has to be the real thing.

The writing was good in a way that gave you enough to not keep you crazy. But at the same time think you are crazy.

I think a lot of personal issues were heavy and deep and kept the read very dark. With some great sweet sentimental moments and feelings. Even though I think this was instant I think as the story went on the realness between the characters and their situations played out well with having someone at your back even when they truly weren't there.

This was a messed up love story with terrible people. Although, there were some stupid decisions made I understand the why behind it, how it made the storyline move and give that draw drop. I just think it was out of character for a person in true love. Any normal person, there is no way they'd just sit back.

I love what the after effects were because of this decision and liked that it added the depth but just the how it went about. It's one of those "really" type question. Would the man in the relationship REALLY just sit back and wait????
I read some reviews, because I really think this book was lovely, it gave me so many feelings. Not only the good ones either, but I love that. I love to gasp and get all plagued by the words. The story.

I think the writing and the storyline was superb but ****SPOILERISH**** I don't understand those who read it would
downgrade because of one issue that truly didn't happen. Those who think and say something happened, it didn't. Sure the situations were presented but at the time nothing was concrete. I won't read a book because there is cheating in it but I'll loose the love I had if the situation revolved around untruthfulness or
lies. But here there was never a line crossed. Sure, some things were difficult and maybe a little masked to bring that aspect in but to say it was in fact cheating there was zero. Now, I get why this type of storyline is hard to stick with. But for some reason I love them and it makes me think and feel and fall.

The commitment and love, I really really enjoyed this. I couldn't wait to get to the end all the same I didn't want to get to the end!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until I Met You.

December 2, 2015 – Started Reading