Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*'s Reviews > His to Take

His to Take by Katee Robert

This was a cute, short hot read! I read another book in this series but not I order and I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. This was a novella and the series and I gobbled it up in one sitting. I would of liked it have seen more of them down the road but I know they got a happy ending so all was right in the world.

This is the story of a lost women named Erin and equally lost man named Warren. Both were trying to find them selves and answer the age old question " what now?" They both ended up back in their small home town where everyone knows everything about everyone. Erin is struggling with being back home and feeling like she has failed somewhere along the way. Warren wants to be back home, and after a close call he has put things into perspective. He knows what he wants and it's Erin, now he just has to convince her to give them a fair shot.

Erin and warren have known each other for most of their lives, and over the years they have dabbled in some friends with benefits but it's never been anything more then some sexy hot times. But if warren has anything to say about it, that won't be the case for much longer. This begins the start of one of their favorite games, Truth or Dare. Neither one can turn down a challenge and as the night goes in the game gets naughtier and naughtier. All I'm gonna say is, I wish I was in a shed alone with warren if that's the kind of dare he is doling out! Read this book for that part alone. Mmm mmm mmmm

I definitely want to continue on with this series and I may even go back and fill in the ones I missed out one. I recommend this series to anyone who's ever wondered just how sinful a game of truth or dare can get with a sexy military man.

** ARC was kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review **

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His to Take.

December 2, 2015 – Started Reading