may ❀'s Reviews > I Was Here

I Was Here by Gayle Forman

it was ok
bookshelves: 200-pgs, bye, contemporary, incomplete, meh, n-o-p-e

I dunno if I am allowed to have an opinion on this book since I've only reached like 25% but I couldn't go farther. It was supposedly about her best friend committing suicide but she's just whining the whole time. Other than that, there's really nothing wrong with the book, just not for me.

Also, I feel like a very unnecessary romance is going to form and I'm just not into it. I'll pass.

“It’s an act of bravery to feel your feelings.”

1.5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Was Here.

December 2, 2015 – Shelved
December 16, 2016 – Started Reading
December 16, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Sana (new)

Sana i didnt like his other book either. it was just so bland and boring.

omg whining characters are THE WORST.

may ❀ i'm just not a fan of Gayle Forman's stuff, it's just blehhh to me.

RIGHT, SO ANNOYING

message 3: by Sana (new)

Sana haha same. i tried reading if i stay but DNFed it.

whiny characters need a good smack on their face tbh. LIKE SHUT THE FUCKITY FUCK UP.

message 4: by Eleanne (last edited Dec 16, 2016 07:44PM) (new) - added it

Eleanne Thanks May :) You just saved me 1.99$ :P

may ❀ Eleanne wrote: "Thanks May :) You just saved me 1.99$ :P"

Haha, no problem. xD Glad to be of help.

prag ♻ OMG WAIT I THHOUgHT YOU WERE talking ABOUT JUST ONE DAY THIS WASN'T BAD YOU POO

Crisanda (Sapphire) I think I saw something about a sequel somewhere...

may ❀ Pragya wrote: "OMG WAIT I THHOUgHT YOU WERE talking ABOUT JUST ONE DAY THIS WASN'T BAD YOU POO"

ahahaha, nah i just dont like this book. I dont think Gayle Forman's book aren't for me :p

may ❀ Sapphire wrote: "I think I saw something about a sequel somewhere..."

o.o a sequel?? damn

prag ♻ stop dnfing

prag ♻ MEAN what about the effort the author puts in

may ❀ Pragya wrote: "MEAN what about the effort the author puts in"

omg jk ily

message 13: by liv (new)

liv I felt the same about If I Stay, it wasn't awful but I just couldn't click with the writing at all

may ❀ Olivia wrote: "I felt the same about If I Stay, it wasn't awful but I just couldn't click with the writing at all"

Yesss, i was able to finish If I Stay but when I did, it was like ???? okayyyy ????
xD Glad to have someone who shares my thoughts. hahah

prag ♻ мαүғℓσωεя wrote: "Pragya wrote: "MEAN what about the effort the author puts in"

omg jk ily"

why do i put up with (view spoiler) (Seee, I'm tryinna save your reputation)

may ❀ Pragya wrote: "мαүғℓσωεя wrote: "Pragya wrote: "MEAN what about the effort the author puts in"

omg jk ily..."

oh wow this is just. :|

thanks for that tho xD ahahahahah

Crisanda (Sapphire) I once saw a review of a book by someone who just read 13 pages. 13 pages. And of an ARC. So you're absolutely entitled to your opinion (which I'm hoping I don't share because I already bought it) :)

may ❀ Sapphire wrote: "I once saw a review of a book by someone who just read 13 pages. 13 pages. And of an ARC. So you're absolutely entitled to your opinion (which I'm hoping I don't share because I already bought it) :)"

hahaha, true. I hope you enjoy it much more than I did. c:

prag ♻ <3 <3

message 20: by Tova (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tova It was depressing as hell. I only still have it because the cover, it's set locally and it was a gif from my aunt.