A Girl Has No Name's Reviews > Lazy Sundays

Lazy Sundays by K-lee Klein

Lazy Sundays is a very entertaining short read. It drops us right into the middle of an ongoing affair between Scott and Devon. While Devon is very self-confident and easy-going, Scott is trying to handle his life with OCD. He needs to keep lists, gets uneasy when he is ripped out of his routine and fights anxiety attacks. However, the moment Devon stepped into his life - totally unexpected and due to his low self-esteem Scott still can`t believe that he turned out to be more than a one-night stand for Devon - he tries to adapt his routines to the young and energetic man, he is slowly falling for.

While Scott first enjoys the lazy weekends they spend together at his house, he soon realizes that Devon somehow doesn`t want to go out with him. Devon is definitely keeping a secret, but will Scott be able to handle the truth when it comes out?

Lazy Sundays was catching, due to the great MCs. At a first glance, they seem very mismatched, but I loved the way they interacted and tries to make their relationship work around their own habits. I also loved the tenderness between Scott and Devon and the flashback was a great way to give more insight into how they met. Great cover by the way!

I often can`t connect to characters, when a story is short, but somehow Lazy Sundays is an exception. I felt very close to the characters and I wanted to read so much more about them. 4 stars for this lovely contribution to the LiAW event of the m/m romance group here on Goodreads.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lazy Sundays.

Started Reading
November 29, 2015 – Shelved
November 29, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Ingie Lovely review, Joann! A sweet story and a very cozy looking cover. :)

A Girl Has No Name Thanks Ingela! I just read your review and saw that there is a sequel! I will have a look at it soon! :)

message 3: by Ingie (last edited Nov 29, 2015 02:36AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ingie It wasn't as good in my opinion but good enough to pick up. :)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Great review, Joann!;)

A Girl Has No Name Thank you, Arianna! :)

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Great review Joann!

A Girl Has No Name J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Great review Joann!"

Thanks, J! :)

message 8: by Judith (new)

Judith Fab review,sweetheart:)

Exina Lovely review, Joann! Glad you liked it! :)

A Girl Has No Name Exina wrote: "Lovely review, Joann! Glad you liked it! :)"

Thanks Exina :) I'll keep my eyes open for yours!