Lita Thomas's Reviews > Ride Trilogy

Ride Trilogy by Jayne Blue

Ride 1(Ride Trilogy #1) by Jayne Blue. Mace Alois is a MMA fighter who is running from his past. He never stays in one place to long. He can no longer compete but stays on the outside of the sport he loves so much. He has no friends and a girlfriend is out of the question. After being on the road for 3 weeks he comes home to find he has a new neighbor. Raleigh, like the city is trying to get her life back. After a terrible accident she is finally able to live on her own with the assistant of Andrew and each day she is able to venture further away from her apartment. One day she is given a dog to watch till the owner who is a neighbor she has not met returns. When the neighbor returns she is surprised by the instant sparks that fly between and the handsome hunk. Mace is shocked at the attraction he has for his beautiful neighborhood. This is a tale of a guy on the run from some dangerous people and a girl trying to reclaim her life. This was quite the story and I enjoyed their journey to a new beginning. I was given a copy of this book for an honest review and I give this story 4 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ride Trilogy.

November 27, 2015 – Started Reading