Danielle's Reviews > Say You're Mine

Say You're Mine by Diane Alberts

Nov 26, 2015

This is my first book by Alberts and all I can say was wow! I actually really enjoyed it and finished it in one sitting. I am such a sucker for best friends falling in love and this story is honestly one of the best ones I have read.

Lauren and Steven have been best friends forever but have never crossed the line into anything else. Steven only does one night stands and Lauren only dates jerks. Lately Steven has been realizing his attraction to her but he doesn't know what to do about it.

One night after a few too many drinks they cross the line from friendship into the bedroom. Now Steven is willing to give it a chance but can they make it work or will promises that they made be broken?

I loved these two characters. They had a friendship but once they finally admitted they wanted to try to date I fell in love with them even more. They both knew each other extremely well which was nice.

This book had a lot of sexy scenes but it also had emotional ones which I thought balanced out the book perfectly. I enjoyed how Steven wanted to be the man she deserved and wanted to take it all the way.

After reading this book I definitely want to start this series from the beginning and get to know each and every character in the agency.

This was a fantastic read and I suggest adding it to your tbr list.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Say You're Mine.

November 26, 2015 – Shelved