Heather *Awkward Queen and Unicorn Twin*'s Reviews > Hansel 1-4: The Complete Series

Hansel 1-4 by Ella James

Finishing the series with my girl Jess. BR to come February 5th!

REVIEW

I'm not sure Jess finished this yet (AHEM), but I couldn't wait any longer! I loved part 1 SO MUCH when I got it as a freebie, and then Shelly's reviews of the rest cinched the deal for me.

How do I feel about this series, you ask?

I WANT TO WRITE MY ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPS. I want to beat up my couch cushions. I want to throw something on the ground so it breaks and then run around in circles.

HOW DO I EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS?!?!?!?

I loved the characters. I loved their fucked up back stories.

Her kindness burns, but isn't that the point?

And guess what else? The sex was HOT. Every. Single. Scene. And there was just the right amount.

"Am I your fantasy? Maybe you spent a lot of time thinking about my body when we were on opposite sides of the damn wall?"

"I think about you when I fuck," he says.

Yes, there was a shit ton of errors, both of the grammar and formatting variety. But the story was so good I didn't even care. A lot of the story took place in Las Vegas and I'm not even going to criticize how long the author thinks it takes to get to the airport from the Strip.

The ending was a bit cheesy, just the way I like. I don't know what else to say except, if you like dark reads but also romance, GO READ THIS.

"Okay, Leah. Come along." I nod at the door and laugh, low and dry. "I'm going to Mother's house tonight."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hansel 1-4.

November 25, 2015 – Shelved
November 25, 2015 – Shelved as: wishlist
February 5, 2016 – Started Reading
February 6, 2016 –
36.0% "I'm enjoying drunk Hansel probably more than I should."
February 6, 2016 –
40.0% "You hurt me, I'll pleasure you.\n \n OMG\n \n "
February 6, 2016 –
52.0% ""I think I'm going to call you Hansel, my dear boy. You can call me Mother Goose.\n \n SOOOO GOOOOOOODDD. On to part 3!!!"
February 7, 2016 –
74.0% "This girl would have been my sister.\n \n OMG THIS IS SO FUCKED UP AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH\n \n "
February 7, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016
February 7, 2016 – Shelved as: series
February 7, 2016 – Finished Reading
February 12, 2016 – Shelved as: buddy-reads
February 14, 2016 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Heather *Awkward Queen and Unicorn Twin* This one totally worked for me, I hope it does for you too!

message 3: by Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com) (last edited Feb 25, 2016 07:48PM) (new)

Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com) YES! I really enjoyed this, even the cheesy HEA. lol It really worked for me too! It's dark, but not overly so. Just the right amount. I won't be adding Hansel to my book boyfriend list anytime soon, but I really liked this! Thanks for the shout-out too. :)

Heather *Awkward Queen and Unicorn Twin* No problem! I was so excited that you liked them too.

I think he might end up in my man dungeon/attic/harem. Purely for sex—er, science purposes.