Bloggers From Down Under 's Reviews > Decline

Decline by Michelle Irwin

**Received for honest review**

Everything you have worked your whole life for is hanging in the balance.

Everything you dreamed of.

Everything you wanted.

Declan's world came crushing back harder then ever after seeing her with another man.

His head was out of the game.

The one split second when she filled his mind, that one second you lapse that concentration could kill you, could cost you your career that you worked hard for.

He needed to fix it.

He was lost.

He didnt know how.

After several crashes in his V8 races the owner of his race team sent him away to get himself sorted, little did Declan know fate had other ideas.

Boarding a plane for London never did he expect to be sitting next to the women who haunts him every night in his dreams. The one that makes him loose his mind.

Alyssa was heading to London to check out a new office for a job she had been offered, little did she know that she would be next to the person who she loved and hated at the same time.

After a hot a steamy sex session and getting along well never in Declan's wildest dreams could he have predicted the secret that Alyssa was hiding.

His world was flipped upside down.

Once the secret that Alyssa was hiding was revealed, Declan lost it.

Could he be that person for Alyssa?

We loved this story, we could feel the emotion and we were taken on the roller coaster of Declan and Alyssa once again. We had to keep reading all the way to the end until we were finished. We loved the way fate bought them back together after 4 years but also tore them apart.

We cant wait to get started on the next book we just hope there is a happy ever after!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decline.

Finished Reading