Nichole ~Bookaholic~'s Reviews > Magic Lost, Trouble Found

Magic Lost, Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin

Doing a reread/listen, I want to finish the series and it has been long enough that I don't remember all that happened in the first 3 books so am starting over

Raine Benares is a Sorceress Seeker of average ability until she comes into possession of an amulet that amplifies her powers...powers that she is discovering as she goes along. As she discovers more powers and how to use them, she is discovering more enemies that want her and/or to use her for that power.

This was a good read, especially for a first book in the series, the world building was good and the story was fast paced from the beginning to the end. I will definitely read the next one....I have to find out what happens next.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Lost, Trouble Found.

Quotes Nichole ~Bookaholic~ Liked

Lisa Shearin
“Sometimes I hated it when I was right, but I always hated it when someone else was. Especially when their being right made me wrong. I’m irrational that way. It’s something I’m working on.”
Lisa Shearin, Magic Lost, Trouble Found

April 15, 2016 – Shelved as: audio
April 15, 2016 – Shelved as: audio-500
April 15, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-audiobook-challenge
April 15, 2016 – Finished Reading

Stacia (the 2010 club) I would love to know what your thoughts are on this book. I have it but haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ Stacia ~ the plucky heroine wrote: "I would love to know what your thoughts are on this book. I have it but haven't had a chance to read it yet."

Will do...it is the BOM for on of my groups so will get to it within the next week or so....