Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Catching Whitney

Catching Whitney by Amy  Hale

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

EEP I loved the premise of this book. A shy girl who has a wild night with the perfect guy. The perfect guy is to never be seen again buuuut turns out to be the dad of her new student in class.

Whitney is a shy, snarky, wall-flower who meets Aiden at a bar. The two have a fun night of laughing and being flirty which turns to a one night stand. Whitney sneaks out and is a little sad that this man couldn’t possibly be someone in her future.

Aiden is a retired baseball plyer who can’t keep his eyes of Whitney. The evening was a lot to him but he is disappointed to wake up to find this perfect woman gone. When he shows up at school to discuss some trouble with his son’s new teacher, he is floored and excited to rekindle this possible romance.

Whitney is FREAKING OUT!! She is drawn to Aiden but she can’t date a student’s dad in the small town that she teaches in…or can she? She has to deal with Aiden’s overly perfect Nanny, Rebecca, plus her own ex is sniffing around. But mainly she has to stop getting in her own way and open her heart to what can be with Aiden. I loved how patient he was with her. He would push her ever so slightly to get her to open up again to him. I loved the banter that the two had through the story. They are both super sarcastic and can bounce off the other. If you are looking for a quick, sexy, snarky read then you will love this novella.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catching Whitney.

November 22, 2015 – Started Reading
November 22, 2015 – Shelved
November 28, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Does Aiden have anything going on with the nanny, or is she just lusting after him??

Twinsie Talk Angie J no spoilers here.....must read to see :)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Really? Umm thanks I guess, usually people are more willing to help out.