Amy Shelton's Reviews > Hide Your Crazy

Hide Your Crazy by S.J. Sawyer

Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.

*I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.*

Another great novella by the wonderful S.J. Sawyer. This book dives deeper into Red and Mason and their discovery of what's going on between them. It's hotter and sweeter. It's quirky and funny in parts. It's frustrating in others (not as a bad writing standpoint, just actions between the characters). It's overall, another well written story.

I am really starting to enjoy the relationship between Red and Mason and enjoying them as characters. The part that always makes me giggle is when Mason wants to say something but backs away from saying it whether it be to Red or the other ladies because he knows it will only get him into the dog house. These scenes are always a joy to read.

My only complaint about this story is the way the author chooses to write a few parts. It has to do with when you are reading a conversation between Red and Mason and in one part you read Red's side and in a close part thereafter you read Mason's. The conversation is near exact and it's like you are re-reading a few parts. I had to go back to make sure I didn't backtrack accidentally on my kindle without realizing it. It's nothing major and not a big enough complaint for me to bump my star rating but was enough to mention.

I'm ready for book three to see what is next for Red and Mason and to see how things turn out. Pick up your copy of books one and two today to prepare for book three.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hide Your Crazy.

November 22, 2015 – Shelved