aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog's Reviews > Decide

Decide by Michelle Irwin

4 YOUNG LOVE STARS!!!
This book is an introduction novella to the "Declan Reede: The Untold Story Series" which is told in Declan's POV (which I love by the way). An easy read book that made me reminisce my younger years and to my young love with a smile on my face and a "Where is he now btw?". Reminiscing the past aside,
The story introduces us with Declan and Alyssa. Two friends who practically grew up together . The friendship turned to dating after that "kiss" they shared one afternoon in their favorite spot in the park. They may be best of friends and practically dating at that, but both have different plans and dreams for the future which results to the roller coaster ride of their relationship. This made it difficult which left Dylan to decide, will it be his career or the love they both shared?
"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." - T.S. Eliot
What a fantastic introduction! The words and story line were written incredibly. As I said it was and easy read, but an easy read that will keep you hooked right from the start and will keep you wanting for more. What I love about it the most is that, the author have written the story without sugar coating it. From when the time Alyssa's family moved to Queensland from South Wales to the day of their first day of school where Declan picked her for their team which started their friendship and their each other's firsts. Not just first love but also first heartbreak.
This story is a must read. To think that it is my first Michelle Irwin book, I know I will be looking forward to her other works.
Great work! DECLINE you're ON!

*ecopy provided by the author in exchange of an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decide.

November 22, 2015 – Started Reading