Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews's Reviews > Tigers and Devils

Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy

bookshelves: favorites

** spoiler alert ** I LOVE LOVE LOVE This BOOK!!♥♥♥♥♥

I'm a man,and hes man. were gay because we like men, neither of us is "the woman"."

I dont even know where to begin, i swear this was PERFECT!!
As i was reading Tigers and Devils i couldnt stop smiling, Laughing and just falling in love with all the characters. Simon and Declan these boys had me hooked from the start.

Just every thing about them is so damn good!! i cant write to perfect words i cant write the best reviews BUT this is a BOOK every one should read!!!

It made me feel so happy reading it, i couldnt put it down. i just wanted it to go on forever and ever.. Tigers and Devils is clearly now a new fav book!! Sean You are brilliant!!

"We just found out the barman would take a blowjob from Mr.Squiggle if he could."

I Swear so many feel good moments in this book, i nearly stoped reading towards the end i was freaking out so bad!! gesh have a girl on her toes!!!

"No mention of the no no on the blow?"

OMG Roger and Fran had me in stitches of laughter.. SO damn funny!! Even Abe and Lissa.. SO GOOD!!

" It's no trouble at all." she smiled "Make Roger go out and pick me some basil, I'd send you but youd come back with grass."

I swear Please EVERYONE GO read Tigers and Devils you will not be dissapointed, its Beautiful Love story!!

♥♥We're A team.The team of Us". "You schmaltzy bastard", he laughed "i love it and i love you."♥♥

GO GET YOUR SELF A COPY!!!

Oh and it's a true blue Aussie book!! I Fucken loved it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tigers and Devils.

January 30, 2011 – Shelved
September 2, 2012 – Started Reading
September 29, 2012 –
1.0% "Here we go...."
September 30, 2012 –
1.0% "Hehe yay!! An Aussie book!!"
October 1, 2012 –
5.0% "Love love love Roger the bet mate lol"
October 1, 2012 –
0.0% "I can't stop smiling!!!"
October 1, 2012 –
10.0% "I can't stop smiling this is amazing"
October 1, 2012 –
13.0% ""Down where??" fran asked innocently "Down" "Oh down""
October 2, 2012 –
45.0% "So upset with Simon and Roger!! Gah boys"
October 2, 2012 –
56.0% "Half time!! Omg omg omg"
October 3, 2012 –
77.0% "Fourth Quarter!! Fucken love this book!!"
October 3, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Monique (new)

Monique Great review Ang....your love for this book shines through. I think it is one I just might need to add. Thanks Ang:)

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Thank you xo
It's truly an awesome book!!