Sean Talbot's Reviews > Defaced

Defaced by Marissa Farrar

bookshelves: read-2015, top-read-2015, urban-fantasy, fantasy

a very well thought out book that shows the dynamics of family and of abuse. what I liked about this book is that the main characters are people with real problems just like any others.

Lily is the chatacter who seems to be trapped by life or more to thr point not having one. her character is very good but I found her annoying at times as well. truly a good character who you could love or hate.

Monster what a name and while I think I felt more for this character because of how he was treated and what his life would be like. he was every bit the prisoner that lily was.

this book was great and I am looking forward to see what is next for both Monster and Lily

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Defaced.

November 20, 2015 – Started Reading
November 20, 2015 – Shelved
November 20, 2015 –
7.0% "Very harrowing first two chapters that grip you"
November 20, 2015 –
November 23, 2015 –
November 23, 2015 –
60.0% "a very interesting book that warps the beauty and the beast roles a bit. the dynamics between the characters is great. monster is not a hated character to me but one that has a lot of potential. Lily is difficult as seems after only a few days she has Stockholm syndrome and is falling for Monster. this is not a strong willed lady which can be frustrating when she is not helping herself"
November 24, 2015 –