Shayay's Reviews > Every Little Kiss

Every Little Kiss by Kim Amos

So...the book I just read right before this one has the same type of scenario that's in this book, and I have decided that I don't like that scenario. The scenario is when the main characters, or just one of the main characters decides that sex without any commitment is a good idea, and everyone will be totally happy with the situation, but of course they aren't because guess what! emotions are part of sex, so then problems arise. Also, why does every guy need to sleep with tons of women! Can't we just have a hot guy that doesn't need to have sex with a whole bunch of women; I guess not because it's in every dang book I read! Okay enough ranting. So, I tried to look past not enjoying the problem maker in this story, and I actually did enjoy the characters, so I still went with a 4 rating. I haven't read the previous books, which I've decided I like because this book is about Casey, and it seems that she wasn't very likable in the previous books, so it was good to not have preconceived notions about her, and I liked her. I do plan to read the previous books because I like the storylines for the previous 2 books, and I did mostly like Kim Amos' writing. I loved the way the characters meet in this book, I'm always down for hot firemen, and I did think they had some great chemistry, and the romance scenes had some spice. I did think it odd that Abe made such a turn around, and I did get frustrated with Casey because I feel like she needs more conviction. I liked Casey and her sister's relationship, and I like the other ladies in Casey's circle of friends; they have a fun dynamic, and add some humor to the story. I look forward to the previous books, and the future books, and hopefully we won't have anymore books with the sex with no strings storyline.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Little Kiss.

November 19, 2015 – Started Reading