AnnMarie 's Reviews > Eighteen: 18

Eighteen by J.A. Huss

*spoiler free*

Leave it to J.A. Huss to turn a perfectly good student/teacher taboo story in to a complete and utter mind twist filled with loads of trepidation and OMG's!!!

description

That doesn't mean the story wasn't chock full of some seriously naughty times, because oh my goodness, I did blush a few times.

description

But this is an author who loves her twists and spins.

The story starts out on Shannon's 18th birthday and she is having the worst day ever. Shannon has a very jaded, sad, and difficult background, so having graduation shenanigans thrown at her is not at the top of her list.

Now we meet Mateo, her trig teacher. He completely oozes sex appeal and danger. taboo taboo taboo alert

Their relationship had me swooning, smiling, laughing, blushing, cringing, scratching my head, confused, and a good old dose of WTF!!! You know, a typical walk in the park for J.A. Huss to throw at her adoring fans.

The story completely spun in to the what what what is going on here followed up with oh nooooooooo!!!!

Again J.A. Huss with some more of her affectionate torture.

It wasn't until the very end that you finally figure out what is going on, what get's resolved, and who Mateo and Shannon actually are, or better yet, will be.

Yep, no spoilers here, you need to READ this one, you will be just as stunned as I was at the outcome!!

Eighteen was a fantastic story told in true J.A Huss flair and I loved and devoured every word!!!

And of course, "EOBS", which I always enjoy in every book. This is where the author chats with us and gives some background in the method to her madness as well as what she's doing next.

And.......

We are getting a new series !!!

And.......

Rook & Ronin HEA!!!!!!!!!!

And.......

A sneak peak of what's to come with Five and Rory!!!!

Oh my heart is just flying for more Rook, Ronin, Ford, and Five

*sigh*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eighteen.

November 18, 2015 – Started Reading
November 18, 2015 – Shelved
November 18, 2015 – Shelved as: writers-i-love
November 18, 2015 –
24.0% "This story is like crack, there's no stopping I am so addicted to the characters!"
November 19, 2015 –
51.0% "You know when you are just walking along, then bam, you trip on nothing & fall, the feeling right before you hit the ground? Yeah, that's my feeling right now."
November 19, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015-reviews