Kira's Reviews > Otter Chaos

Otter Chaos by P.D. Singer

I put this book on my "Story more interesting than romance" shelf, but in this case it's a compliment. The romance isn't bad, it's just not some tumultuous affair. The guys meet, like each other, start dating, then move in together and face the rest of the plot - no misunderstandings, only communication and support.

Yes, the romance isn't bad, but the rest of the story is just that good. Lon is an otter shifter, and his and other otters' antics here were cute beyond words. It was like being showered with kittens! I often reach my limit for cuteness fairly quickly, but here I couldn't help but read on in helpless adoration.
Then there's the fact that Corey, Lon's boyfriend, teaches economics at a university. So naturally, he thinks of various economical aspects of them living together that made my inner supply manager flail and give thumbs-up. After so many books where characters throw away money like they have an endless supply of it, Otter Chaos was like a balm for my soul.

And then, of course, there's that whole business with werewolves that guys get entangled with. If you're tired of alpha assholes, this can be very satisfying for you.

Strongly recommended, unless you happen to be completely averse to fluff.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Otter Chaos.

November 17, 2015 – Shelved
July 22, 2016 – Shelved as: love-these-guys
July 22, 2016 – Shelved as: smiles-prolong-lives
July 22, 2016 – Shelved as: story-more-interesting-than-romance
July 22, 2016 – Shelved as: my-logic-rejoices

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Stacy (new) - added it

Stacy Showered with kittens!! Love that.

Kira Stacy wrote: "Showered with kittens!! Love that."

The book was mega-adorable.