Elaine's Reviews > I Do

I Do by A.J. Pine

32020643

bookshelves: adult, adventure, authors-to-look-out-for, chicklit, contemporary, contemporary-romance, funny, mystery, romance, series

This is a brilliant culmination of multiple romances told from multiple points of view, a fitting ending to a superb series.

If you’ve read any other books in this series, you’ll recognise many of the characters in this story which brings them together for the planned wedding of Duncan McAllister and Elaina Tripoli in Greece but nothing is going right for any of them! The groom has disappeared and the other couples all have plans, expectations and things to work through! If it could go wrong, for these couples it is likely to do so!

It is a fun read, with great characters moving on with their lives from the previous stories but also highly entertaining. The author makes brilliant, skilled use of the different points of view to relate events and making it easy to empathise with them all. There’s plenty of drama and turmoil throughout the story, keeping the reader enthralled right to the very end. The epilogue is endearing and left me smiling.

If you like romances, this has four couples! It is a lovely ending to the series and also works well as a standalone. I have no hesitation in highly recommending it!

Thanks to the author, publisher and NetGalley, too, for letting me read an ARC of this book in exchange for this, an honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Do.

Started Reading