Radmila's Reviews > Bait & Switch

Bait & Switch by Kendall Ryan

bookshelves: alpha-male, friends-to-lovers, hot, jerks-that-i-love, na, romance, talk-dirty-to-me, ulalala

3,75 STARS!!!

Two damage souls with murky parts who were perfect for each other.

Nolan

Romance-let alone monogamy- didn't even make the list.

I lived in the moment, and right now my mission was to enjoy life without getting tied down.

He was every bit the firm-tempered alpha male I dreamed he might be.

Lacey

She was walking contradiction. A bright smile and sweet personality, but with a secret darkness lingering in her eyes. Sharp and inquisitive, yet naive. Kind, yet guarded. Even her name suited her in a weird way. Lacey. Something delicate and intricate, pure white, beautiful...

Story

Nolan is a former Navy SEAL. Now he is a civilian and works in private security firm. He is living with Daniella, who he rescued two years ago from violent Dom. Nolan and Daniella are in relationship, not that kind of relationship.

Take advantage of my newfound freedom away from the military. Screw whatever women caught my eye. I gave Daniella what she needed to feel safe and satisfied, and in return, I had a live-in-fuck buddy to take the edge off whatever I needed it.

Until he meets Lacey.

The woman was becoming more perfect by the day. And that scared the fuck out of me.

I can't promise you romance, and I sure as fuck can't promise you forever, but I can offer you this. Now. And I promise everything I'm feeling for you is real.

Predictable story, but still very enjoyable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bait & Switch.

November 17, 2015 – Shelved
November 17, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
March 2, 2016 – Started Reading
March 2, 2016 –
61.0% ""You're my light, my warmth, and my sunshine", he continued, stroking my hand. "You chase away the shadows in me. And she's my dark, submitting to every wicked desire I have inside me. My yin and my yang."\n \n \n "
March 2, 2016 – Finished Reading
March 3, 2016 – Shelved as: na
March 3, 2016 – Shelved as: romance
March 3, 2016 – Shelved as: talk-dirty-to-me
March 3, 2016 – Shelved as: ulalala

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

message 1: by Alp (new)

Alp Fab review, Radmila. xx

message 2: by Pea (new) - added it

Pea Great, honest review :)

Radmila Alp wrote: "Fab review, Radmila. xx"
Thanks sweetie :)

Radmila Pea wrote: "Great, honest review :)"

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Great review Radmila <3

Radmila Jennifer wrote: "Great review Radmila <3"
Thanks Jennifer :)

Gi's Spot Reviews Amazing review, darling! I'm glad you enjoyed it, but this one is definitely not for me. ;)

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Super review, draga :)

Radmila Gp wrote: "Amazing review, darling! I'm glad you enjoyed it, but this one is definitely not for me. ;)"
Thanks love :) why do you think this one isn't for you? :D

Radmila Anna ☘ wrote: "Super review, draga :)"

Hvala :)

message 11: by Gi's Spot Reviews (last edited Mar 03, 2016 02:55PM) (new) - added it

Gi's Spot Reviews Radmila wrote: "Gp wrote: "Amazing review, darling! I'm glad you enjoyed it, but this one is definitely not for me. ;)"
Thanks love :) why do you think this one isn't for you? :D"

Too many personal pet peeves, and love triangle (no other name for it) and especially having sex with OW just before going to meet the h. Ewwww. All MY issues are very well explained in this review
So, as you see definitely not for me, but I'm still glad you were able to enjoy, sweetie! ;)