Carrie's Reviews > The Girl Who Chased the Moon

The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen

bookshelves: favorites
Read 2 times. Last read February 19, 2011 to February 22, 2011.

The Girl Who Chased the Moon was a delightful, charming and enjoyable read.

Set in small town Mullaby, North Carolina the author filled the book, town and characters with plenty of Southern charm. She had me craving my NC roots, not to mention, hungry for barbeque and hushpuppies. The book was full of interesting, quirky and likeable characters. I found myself just as anxious as the character Emily trying to figure out the secrets and mysteries of this small town. When I finally reached the end of the book I didn't want to see it end, I wanted more time with these characters.

This was the first book I read by Sarah Addison Allen but it won't be my last.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Chased the Moon.

January 29, 2011 – Shelved
February 19, 2011 – Started Reading
February 21, 2011 –
page 115
February 22, 2011 –
page 187
February 22, 2011 – Finished Reading
May 19, 2011 – Shelved as: favorites
November 29, 2017 – Started Reading (Audiobook Edition)
November 29, 2017 – Shelved (Audiobook Edition)
November 29, 2017 – Finished Reading (Audiobook Edition)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

JG (The Introverted Reader) Sarah Addison Allen's newest book comes out on March 22! I can't wait!

Carrie JG (The Introverted Reader) wrote: "Sarah Addison Allen's newest book comes out on March 22! I can't wait!"

I know I am excited to read it. I put her other two books on my Nook to read as well. I'm sure I will be using one of them for your challenge. :)

Shannon I promise to read this one next, no really I will, it sound really cute!

Carrie Shannon wrote: "I promise to read this one next, no really I will, it sound really cute!"

I promise you won't be disappointed!