Sakuranko's Reviews > It Ends with Us

It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover

bookshelves: 2016-favorites, amazing, dark, hot, sad, wonderful, many-feelings, lovely, beautiful

Probably one the best books I ever read this year. This is a very powerful book and I felt this book reaches places that any another book touched before. The issue with this book It was that touched things in my soul and I felt broked and affected after finish to read. For me this is the Best Book from Colleen Hoover is amazing is so well written and I enjoyed in so many different ways that yesterday I wasn´t sure how describe all my feelings. This book is so amazing that I finished this book in one day. It was addicting and amazing.

description

When I started to read this book I haven´t read the plot because I wanted read this book blindfolded. The reason is because CoHo said this was a very personal book and that she had a terrible and personal struggle with this book.

*****SPOILER TIME******

The interaction between Lily and Ryle It was amazing the chemistry between them was so wonderful and I laughed several times with all the confussion in their begin of their relationship. I wasn´t sure what expect about Ryle but when the things started to become bad in so many different ways a part of me wasn´t hate to Ryle but I didn´t hate to Lily either.

Atlas It was so important piece in all this horrible but amazing puzzle. I wanted the best for him and he reached with effort the best of him. I was so frustrated due that stupid lie. WTH you lied to Lily? Why? But that was good, because that did to this book an amazing and complicated story but more credible because this si the way how works in the real life. The people lie, the people hurt and some people never forget.

I don´t want write a review that puts a clue for that people that haven´t read this book but I can say that for me this is the best work of Colleen Hoover.

“There is no such thing as bad people. We’re all just people who sometimes do bad things.”

5 STARS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It Ends with Us.

Quotes Sakuranko Liked

Colleen Hoover
Colleen Hoover, It Ends with Us

Colleen Hoover
“He pulls back to look down at me and when he sees my tears, he brings his hands up to my cheeks. “In the future... if by some miracle you ever find yourself in the position to fall in love again... fall in love with me.”
Colleen Hoover, It Ends with Us

November 16, 2015 – Shelved
November 16, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
August 4, 2016 – Started Reading
page 160
43.6% "I am worried about my feelings~"
page 196
53.41% "Oh my God! Jesus... T.T"
page 196
53.41% "I feel with a big hole in my heart~ description"
page 282
76.84% "This is painful~ description"
page 320
87.19% "Probably one the best I ever read~"
August 4, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-favorites