S.M. Harshell's Reviews > Logan

Logan by Melissa Foster

bookshelves: 2015-challenge, 3-5-stars, abuse, quick-read, series, wicked-reads-review

**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

3.5 STARS

Stella Krane is on the run. She only has days before her horrible ex is getting out of jail. She's done everything she can think of to hide herself away, try and start again. The fear is constant she's always looking over her shoulder. He's found her before, what will stop him from finding her this time?

Logan Wild is an ex Navy SEAL working as a PI. When he's in the bar "Stormy"/Stella work at he can't seem to take his eyes off of her. When she's attacked in the back alley, he rushes to her rescue. Can Logan be the answer to her prayers?

I really enjoyed the beginning 50% percent of this book. I was into the characters, the backgrounds, Logan was taking on this sexy appeal and then BOOM insta-love. Like over the top insta-no condom- love. It completely took me out of the story. I didn't hate the book by any means it just became too unrealistic for me. Love happens yes, but with a girl with that much fear and baggage after being attacked in an alley?

I love Logan's mother's character, how she interacts with her boys. I am looking forward to reading the brother's books.

Wicked Reads Review Team

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Logan.

Started Reading