Cris Conquers's Reviews > To Dare A SEAL

To Dare A SEAL by Sara Jane Stone

Sara Jane Stone is back with the second installment of her Sin City SEALs series and this time the whole team is heading to Vegas for Lucia and Cade's wedding. Though Natalie has always been attracted to smooth-talking Jack, she's kept her walls and her panties firmly in place, refusing to risk having anyone else walk out on her. Between her parents' deaths and being shuffled around to various foster homes, her childhood was filled with so much loss that she's just not willing to put her heart in anyone else's hands. Jack has always had a thing for the strong, sassy bartender but thought she hated him until her attempt at defending him from his jerk of an older brother leads to a kiss (and a bit more).

Both Jack and Natalie have emotional scars from their childhood that still weigh them down and hinder their budding romance. These insecurities not only give them a common ground that helped bring them closer, but they also make them more relatable to the reader. Apart from the emotional aspects of dealing with guilt and fears, this novel is just so damn sexy. I mean, way more sexy than I could have even predicted. Even just the specific words used and the characters' thoughts are dirtier and more honestly erotic than I would have expected. Hurray for straight-forward dirty talk!

Jack uses erotic storytelling as a way to ease their relationship into more stimulating territory. It's like having phone sex from across the room or through a bathroom door. Hearing those stories being told through dialogue and the characters' reactions made it so much hotter! Jack and Natalie begin sharing 'bedtime stories' without touching each other (because anticipation is hot) and later incorporate it into their bed play which makes for a great romantic progression. With all the sexual dares, instances of bondage, chocolate body paint and self pleasure, these two really do prove that variety is the spice of life.

Sara Jane Stone is really packing the heat with this one, guys! If you love a good military romance with dirty, sexy, sinful fun, TO DARE A SEAL is right up your street. I can't wait to see how the rest of the team will find love in Sin City!

Disclaimer: I received this book free in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions shared are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Dare A SEAL.

Finished Reading