Bj's Reviews > Moon Called

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

bookshelves: 2015, 5-stars, paranormal-uf-dystopian, library-loan, audiobooks

5 "Caught Between an Alpha & a Dom" Stars for both the story and narration!

Oh boy, I'm hooked!! Finished book 1 and instantly downloaded book 2! What a fantastic debut to an Urban Fantasy romance series! This series seems to have it all. From the deeply interesting and intricately woven UF world that seems to cover every base from walkers (shape shifters), werewolves, vampires, fae to witches--Patricia Briggs has managed to bring together all the best of what fantasy has to offer and packaged it with what seems to be one deliciously, provocative love triangle or square?? Oh there are so many possibilities! I can hardly wait to continue on this adventure!

Moreover, not only is the story top-notch but the narration is equally mesmirizing! Lorelei King is a relatively new to me narrator, but I can guarantee you I will be looking for her narrations in the future! Wow, Ms. King has a character appropriate voice for every single one of the hugely vast world of characters that make an appearance in Moon Called. I would put Ms. King's talent right up there with two of my most favorite PNR/UF narrators: Nicole Poole and Tavia Gilbert!

Source: Library loan.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Called.

August 11, 2014 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
November 15, 2015 – Started Reading