Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)'s Reviews > Stutter

Stutter by A. Zavarelli

bookshelves: arcs, billionaire, book-boyfriend, my-favourites, fav-couple

4 hot smelting stars

My heart is a compass, and it always leads me back to you.

Love is such a powerful feeling to have. It can turn a bad man to devote their life to person. It can turn a black heart filled with pain and darkness to a heart that beats for someome. It can also turn revenge into protecting someone with all your heart. It can also turn a bleeding heart and into a heart healed and full of futures and promises. That love is fleeting and euphoric. That is the main part of this story.

Stutter is the second and final story of Ryland and Brighton story and also in the Bleeding Hearts series. Written in dual POV, this book showed love, sacrifice, hot scenes and some suspense to keep me very satisfied.

Ryland changed in my eyes. At first I did not like him at all. His thoughts changed my mind. I saw his pain and frustrations page by page. I got to understand him and it gave a look into his past and also gave enough information to know who he is. Ryland a misguided man filled with so much pain got me to really feel for him. Brighton also made me believe her emotions and fears. The writing fully developed their feelings and allowed to really understand both chatacters. Plus their hot scenes were off the charts and showed truly believable chemistry.

I really enjoyed the series and truly worth it to read.

ARC provided by an author in exchange for an honest reviewm

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stutter.

November 14, 2015 – Started Reading