Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds)'s Reviews > His Pirate Seductress

His Pirate Seductress by Tamara Hughes

20571769
I received an eARC of the book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Pirates are awesome!! I love pirates, so the fact that the title of this book suggests a female pirate? HOT DARN! I couldn’t resist myself from requesting this book and I am so so glad that it absolutely delivered on all my expectations!

Catherine is a woman on a mission – to steal the priceless treasure but not because she wants it for herself, but because she need it to save her family. Now if only the pesky attraction to man holding that treasure wasn’t getting in her way!

Thomas Glanville is also on a mission, but more of a selfish one – to prove to his brothers that he is worthy of his family’s name after all! But he really wasn’t expecting to be set on by a pirate, especially not of the female variety! Well, isn’t this going to be a problem!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS AUTHOR’S STYLE OF WRITING – because this book has absolutely everything – a strong, freaking strong heroine who while she understands her limitations, is never set by them and a hero who is cocky, narcissistic yet somehow on a deeper level connects with the heroine.

I loved Catherine and Thomas’s way of communicating with each other – it is snarky, even in dire situations and made my heart go soft even in situations that were supposed to be hilarious! There is action, romance, and angst and the plot is so freakishly well written that it was almost impossible to predict the next turn – yes I said almost, because it took me a few chapters but once I got the hang of Ms. Hughes’ writing style, there was a bit predictability in this book. But I loved it still the same, BECAUSE PIRATES!! :D

For more books and review don't forget to visit - For The Love of Fictional Worlds

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Pirate Seductress.

Started Reading