Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Us

Us by Sarina Bowen

4.5 - 5.0 stars. Review to follow :)

4.5 - 5.0 stars
Title: Us (Him Book #2)
Authors: Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen
Release Date: March 8, 2016
No cliffhanger/Book 2 in series

We first met hockey hotties, Ryan Wesley and Jamie Canning, in the friends-to-lovers m/m romance, Him (Book #1). In Us (Book #2), the boys get a dose of relationship reality with all of the ups and downs of living together. It's not easy balancing a career and relationship especially when you are trying to stay on the down-low with fans and nosey teammates. Us is not all hearts and hockey. While Us is packed with a lot of sizzling sexiness and heartwarming passion, this book has its share of depressing moments. The fragility of Ryan and Jamie's relationship felt so real and raw that even I started to get the blahs. I know, I know, it's just a book, but it felt so real! That's how good the writing was!

I have to say that Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen scored a winning goal with Him. After reading Us, I decided they get to take home the coveted Stanley Cup! I am praying for a “hat trick” and we get a third book in this series about a gay teammate or something (hint hint can you write one?). I love this series and this writing team! I would recommend reading Him before reading Us to understand the boys' history. One-click this one.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Us.

November 12, 2015 – Shelved