Caro's Reviews > Slamdunked By Love

Slamdunked By Love by Jamie Wesley

3.5-4 stars.

This was a really nice read.

We have Caitlin and Brady, getting together by chance, but in reality, their lives are much more entwined than they thought.

At the beginning, all Caitlin wants is revenge on the dad who abandoned her, her brother and her mom. Really, the guy was a complete douche back then and she felt he deserved it (all this from a letter she found from him). The opportunity to get close to this guy (who was Brady’s coach) and ruin him, presented itself when she had to pose as Brady’s girlfriend.

From there, things started to heat up between them and the more they get to know each other, the more they realize feelings are starting to grow between them. The thing is, Brady doesn’t know about Caitlin’s plan and that omission is the thing that could destroy their recent relationship.

I really liked both Caitlin and Brady, they were great characters by themselves, and just the cutest when they were together. I really wanted them to end up together and continue what was a great relationship for the both of them (they really learned from each other and push each other to do better).

The one thing I wasn’t a fan was the resolution between Caitlin and her dad. It was kind of a build up and when the moment came, it was over just like that. I also thought he got away with it too easily, I wanted him to really work for it. I don’t know, I guess I just wanted more from that situation.

It was still a nice read, with lots of great moments between these two.

*Thank you to Entangled Publishing and NetGalley for providing an ARC in exchange of my honest opinion*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slamdunked By Love.

November 11, 2015 – Shelved