Tamara's Reviews > Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

bookshelves: ebook-kindle, ya-urban-fantasy, 2011

** spoiler alert ** This book was very good. Thank you Ms.Mead for giving us the ending we all so badly wanted! Even though we know that Dimitri and Rose had to over come a lot and had tons of road blocks along the way, the payoff was totally worth it! I liked how everyone rallied together to help Rose, that was a nice change. We always see Rose as the one to save everyone, especially Lissa. Interesting twist with Jill being Lissa's half sister. I didn't expect her to be. I also like that Ms.Karp was saved and brought back to her Morie state, so there was closure to that story line with her old boyfriend.

All in all, I liked Adrian and I felt bad for him when Rose chose Dimitri. Well, she didn't really "choose" him, they were always meant to be. In the end, all us readers knew who Rose would end up with. To top it off, even though Christian was with Lissa and it seemed like they would stay together, I did feel really bad about his Aunt going all nuts and killing the Queen then framing her! I really thought Tasha was more level headed than that. Oh well.

The book had the nice "happy ending", which tied up most of the loose ends. There were a few things left open that could bring more books if Ms.Mead wanted to revisit this series. Through it all Rose got her man, her best friend, and free of the link between her and Lissa.

Good ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Sacrifice.