Stacey Mulholland's Reviews > Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle Treasury

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle Treasury by Betty MacDonald

Jan 26, 2011

I was wrong. The story about looking for coins was the last one in the book. I don't remember why I liked that particular story so much but I was glad it was there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle Treasury.

January 26, 2011 – Started Reading
January 26, 2011 – Shelved
January 26, 2011 –
page 40
10.2% "When I was growing up, the Bertucci sisters used to read these stories to me and my sister. I have reread them since but I enjoy pulling them out once in awhile. I hope to share them with my son when he is older. Right now I'm reading about the Doesn't put away toys cure. While Jacob needs the cure, I think we'll wait until he's a bit older to follow Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's advice on the issue."
January 30, 2011 –
page 160
40.82% "This treasury is made up of three books. I just finished Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and are now enjoying Hello, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle. The first two stories were the Cry-Baby and Show-off. Mrs. P-W mentions to a parent how some kids are too shy, while others are too over the top. A tough part about growing up is figuring out how to stay in the middle. Be an individual but don't be so different that you get pick on, etc."
February 4, 2011 –
page 220
56.12% "I just finished the second story in this treasury. The last story was about the slow-poke. It wasn't one of my favorites as it seemed to drag on. Maybe it dragged on to seem like the slow-poke kid?"
February 7, 2011 –
page 340
86.73% "I am disappointed that the story about the kids looking for the coins throughout the house isn't in this anthology. I wonder which book of her's it's in?"
February 8, 2011 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon H I saw these books in the classroom. Are those the one's you're reading?