Тsvetan's Reviews > Why You're Dumb, Sick and Broke...and How to Get Smart, Healthy and Rich!

Why You're Dumb, Sick and Broke...and How to Get Smart, Healt... by Randy Gage

bookshelves: adiemus-project

Eye opening, really. I appreciate his efforts. He has made a fine tool for those who wish to start thinking and get on the prosperity track. Just my opinion.
It gives you an idea of how brainwashed the normal guys are. I definitely liked the meme part. I'm included - some of the insights really made me uncomfortable and it took time and effort to see it from his perspective and at least try to grasp what he's trying to say. It's well written, don't get me wrong. The guy has a way with words. It's just a bit too much for the mediocre middle class guy.
For instance: Selfishness. If you think it's a bad thing (which 97% of us think) you must read this book! It will give you some pretty nice arguments why you're wrong. I believe Gage is right. It's the same thing Jim Rohn says in his seminars, but here it's in depth, a bit better said. (In a plain you put on your oxygen mask first and then if you have a child you put him/her his/her mask on. You don't put his/her mask on and then choke to death in front of him/her because it can't put your mask on )
It's a starting point...he gives some directions and he definitely doesn't want you to believe everything he says. Not, at least, until you've proven it right for yourself (by research and experience). This book is definitely not written so that you can "move from one imprisoning mindset to another" (Gage's words)
He gives examples from his own life. Being shot just because he wanted to play hero...he explains how you on your own make your future/destiny.
I liked the laws of the universe he has written about. Tithing - giving a 10th of what you get back to the source/universe. The story of his own experience with it is really worth reading.
I also liked the story of the Island...although it really explains some things...and shows how Fd up the current system is. well, I guess it's up to us to make it live our best by it and make it better.
anyways, the book was worth my attention.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why You're Dumb, Sick and Broke...and How to Get Smart, Healthy and Rich!.

January 26, 2011 – Shelved