Danielle Urban's Reviews > Winter's Wonder

Winter's Wonder by Allie Boniface

Winter’s Wonder by Allie Boniface is indeed a romantic masterpiece that readers won’t want to miss. Allie Boniface has beautifully put together a novel that features two unlikely characters and had fate bring them close together. Exactly how close they become is still yet to be seen. The attraction between them grows hotter but uncertainty hangs within the freezing air between them. Will they unite or will they fall further apart than where they were to begin with?

I choose Winter’s Wonder by Allie Boniface because the lure of opposites coming together excites me. It makes me wonder if it can be done or not. Or if they try but find someone else that they wouldn’t have found. Curiosity kills the cat as they say and Allie Boniface has drawn me in like a child wanting the sweet candy dangling in front of her. This story is by far the sweetest and coziest romance readers will find. Also, this novel is perfect for those who love animals especially dogs. One woman who takes the strays back to Pine Point Paws and a hot security guard who makes her time doing so that much harder. Both are doing their jobs but will that be the only problem? Women are after use to be bad boy Zane…but the one he shares a kiss with and asks out is none other than Becca. The one woman who isn’t sure what is happening between them or what will become of it but she goes all in. Three words for this stunning piece is hot, fresh, and exciting. Readers will be begging for more by Allie Boniface after they read this. I definitely fell in love with these realistic characters and the animals. It’s had not to fall head over heels with them all. Overall, I highly recommend this novel to readers worldwide and rate it a five out of five stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Winter's Wonder.

Started Reading