J. Kahele's Reviews > Arsen: A Broken Love Story

Arsen by Mia Asher

Nov 06, 2015

I have never screamed, cussed at a book so much as this one. It literally pissed me off. But it also made me cry and it hurt. At time's the pain was wretched.

Kathy irritated me. A woman who is married to Ben, a man who loves her with all that is within him and she begins an affair, with a billionaire playboy? Who in the hell does that?

Ben didn't deserve her hatred, her cheating, her lying. And Arsen? A spoilt manchild, his only desire is to sleep with as many women as possible? What was she thinking, god I wanted to smack the living daylights out of her!

And that ending...that dang ending...

But...it was damn good read. I became so engulfed in this book, I locked myself in my room until I finished. The author built a world that sucked you and never let you go. The characters were so real, that you hated, loved and hurt with them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Arsen.

November 6, 2015 – Started Reading
November 6, 2015 – Shelved
November 6, 2015 –
page 1
0.21% "With all the reviews I have seen on this book I feel like this:\n \n afraid photo: Afraid/Anxious 13339018.gif"
November 6, 2015 –
page 268
55.37% "Are you fucking kidding me! That two-timing, I-want-to-smack-the-hell-out of bitch!"
November 6, 2015 – Finished Reading

Pearl Angeli I completely agree with everything you said here, Ms. J! UGH. What a book. This is so different.. :((

message 2: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. Kahele OMG if my husband saw this review he would be so mad. I definitely was swearing worse than a sailor!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL, I see it frustrated you and you loved it Beautiful review xoxo

message 4: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. Kahele lol I know. It was of the most, horrible yet wonderful books I have ever read.