Anneliese 's Reviews > How to Fall

How to Fall by Rebecca Brooks

bookshelves: 4-star

I absolutely loved this "fling to forever" read and wanted to crawl inside the book and live as Julia for a week.

Rebecca creates a compelling story and relatable characters.

Blake is a HOT, and SEXY Aussie looking to get away from a scandal at home and Julia has just entered her thirties, and wants a little adventure in her life before she returns to her mundane daily routine. I was able to put myself into Julia's shoes from the very beginning - from her age, to her personality, and general thoughts and feelings.

The relationship between Julia and Blake was perfect. It wasn't forced and it never felt unrealistic. Rebecca keeps you wondering the entire time whether they will or won't end up with a happily ever after, and at one point, I was just as convinced as Julia and Blake were that after a week it would be over.

I was nervous about how the ending would go - will it be to fast? will it be to unbelievable - but Rebecca wrapped it all up in a beautiful believable bow. There was no cliff hanger and a touching HEA.

I definitely recommend this exhilarating LUST filled read!! I may never look at a waterfall the same way again :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Fall.

November 5, 2015 – Started Reading