Iza's Reviews > The Art of Sinning

The Art of Sinning by Sabrina Jeffries

bookshelves: historical

Oh well, I wrote a review saturday, threw my paper away and deleted my quotes because I thought the review had registered but Goodreads lost it, it seems, argh ! :'(
I'll do it from memory, then.

This was my very first Sabrina Jeffries novels and I simply adored it ! I loved both main characters, but the side characters also, their evolution, the humor, the banter, the slang dictionary, the emotion, the budding friendship between Jeremy and Edwin, the creation of that unusual club, lol ! And I also very much appreciated that the plot was different from what I'm used to read in historical romance.

I remember noting a quote when the heroin grumbled about her virginity being taken by a novice !

All this to say : grab it, borrow it, do what you have to do but read this ! It's a spin-off of her Duke's men series, but I haven't read it (yet) and it worked just fine. I'll be sure to catch up on that author's work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art of Sinning.

November 5, 2015 – Shelved
November 5, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
November 5, 2015 – Shelved as: historical
January 8, 2016 – Started Reading
January 10, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Iza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iza Steph, One Smart Dame wrote: "This was my first of this author's too and I loved it. I especially appreciated that the storyline was different than a lot of these historical romances that start to look the same."
Yes, I remember you mentioning that, and I'm glad we both loved this book :D