Sasha Hibbs's Reviews > Forget Tomorrow

Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn

Nov 04, 2015

bookshelves: arc-from-publisher-to-read-and-revi

* I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review *

Thank you Entangled Teen and Ms. Dunn for the ARC!

Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn was a knockout! From the beginning to the end, there was never a dull moment.

In a market saturated with Dystopian novels the cream always rises to the top and floats up there among other greats like Divergent, Fury or The Book of Ivy, Forget Tomorrow emerges in the same realm of victory. It was simply stunning and hauntingly beautiful. Oh, and of course the cover is gorgeous... a nice prelude to what lies within.

Callie's character was tragically beautiful. The synopsis says it all. Limbo is a hell hole where teenage 'criminals' are held because of the vision they received on their seventeenth birthday... future criminals. Of course there is always more to this than what meets the eye. Callie is no exception. But I do have to say bravo to Ms. Dunn. The real connection between Callie and her sister is one that caught me by surprise. But the real shocker was the ending. It's been a while since I read a book that was not only beautiful but managed to shock me as well. Forget Tomorrow does both and leads to a frightening conclusion.

I hope there will be more to this tale of Callie (I refuse to believe otherwise), Logan, her sister... those outliers with gifts hoping for a better future.

I would highly recommend this to fans of YA Dystopian. Entangled Teen has published another winner.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forget Tomorrow.

Finished Reading