Natalie's Reviews > The Sweetest Thing

The Sweetest Thing by Elizabeth Musser

Nov 03, 2015

liked it

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sweetest Thing.

November 3, 2015 – Shelved
November 3, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
November 30, 2015 – Started Reading
December 7, 2015 – Finished Reading

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I comment this a lot, buuuuuuuuuut. :-D No, it's PERFECTLY fine, of course. You can rate this three stars. :-D (At least you like it.)

Natalie I was waiting for your comment, Naomi! :D
I must say, it was a little hard rating this one. I went back and forth between 3 stars and 4 stars. I liked it very much. It was such a refreshing Christian fiction story-a romance isn't the main plot and the story truly was promoting God's word not just using "Christian" as a marketing label.
But, toward the end, the story started to drag a little (sorry!) and I started to-ahem- lose a little of my interest in it. -guilty face-
Unfortunately this may be because I've been reading a lot of "light" fiction lately and I think I'm a little sick of it (so this book's rating may have suffered just a little from circumstances haha).
Hope you understand. :) I feel so bad that you've recommended two books to me and I've only rated them 3 stars!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, that's okay, dear! :-) It's funny you were waiting for me to comment, haha. :-) I do understand, actually. :-D

Natalie Aww, thanks! Glad you aren't upset or anything. :)