Crystal's Reviews > Tempted by a Vampire

Tempted by a Vampire by Susan Griscom

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review. Susan Griscom wrote a good vampire story. I was intrigued by the title and couldn’t wait to read, since I really love paranormal stories. Cian is a rock star. His band had a song on the radio a few years prior that had been really popular. He has lived in San Francisco now for a long time and calls it home. Magdalena and her best friend Vanessa have just moved there. Their first night in San Francisco they decide to go to a local club. When Cian first sees Magdalena, he is struck by her beauty. Magdalena returns the attraction, but she is off limits. Her boyfriend lives about an hour and a half away and she is committed to him. Things change and a romance blooms between the human and the vampire. Can a centuries old enemy destroy this new love? What about finding out the other people close to you harbor secrets?
What more can one ask for? We have rock star vampires, a werewolf politician and a witch. A dark, sexy read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempted by a Vampire.

November 1, 2015 – Started Reading