Nathalie Brault's Reviews > Raven Wings and 13 More Twisted Tales

Raven Wings and 13 More Twisted Tales by Frank G. Poe Jr.

Jan 23, 2011

Bravo to Frank G Poe, JR for this well written book. I absolutely loved it. Not only is it well written but it brought out in me some totally different emotions in me. As different as the14 tales and poems are so were the emotions that were stirring in me. And when an author stirs emotions in me whether good or bad, I says job well done. I read all sorts of book's work is always worth reading. And in this case, Poe's work is absolutely brilliant, that is my personal opinion. Each tale is different, and each one will come and get you in a different way. I must admit that I do have a favorite one which was the first tale. But that is just me. I've read reviews and noticed that some were a bit offended by two stories but they would not say which one. I on the opposite did not seem to be offended by any.
Another thing that I think is worth mentioning is that Frank Poe, Jr mentions in his book that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Allan Poe. He also explains that through multiple rebirth experiences he understood that he has come back, and he explains how in the beginning of the book. I believe a bit in the reincarnation but don't know enough about it to really comprehend the whole notion of it to really believe or not if that could be true.
But I do wish that we do come back into something else after we die but what a pity that we don't remember our past life..
You should add this book to your TBR pile
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raven Wings and 13 More Twisted Tales.