Stacy's Reviews > Crushing Misery

Crushing Misery by Kinsey Taylor

Ok so at first I was really unsure of this one. I bought it because I was curious about the new author and wanted to see what she had. I love finding new authors to read and so I jumped in. It was a little slow at first but that may have just been me. It didn't take to long for it to pick up and for me to fall in love with all the characters and then I couldn't put it down.

Kennedy Anderson had a rough life growing up but her best friend and her family saved her when she was a teenager. I had a love hate relationship with her character. I hated that she let her life repeat and she stayed with her abusive husband so long but I loved that she finally got the courage to leave his sorry @ss and get her and her daughter away from him.

Corbin Nash was the sexy, sweet, very alpha male lead who happened to be a fighter. Not just a MMA fighter but he also helped Kennedy fight and they both found themselves in the process. He melted my heart a lot with how sweet he was towards Ashlynn and Kennedy.

I was left with a little bit of wondering going with some of the "side" characters and what was going on with them but I am hoping that was just little stepping stones building for more books in the series. This was a great read and I will being looking for more of Kinsey Taylors work :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crushing Misery.

October 29, 2015 – Started Reading