Shayna's Reviews > Crashed Out

Crashed Out by Tessa Bailey

Oct 27, 2015

bookshelves: arc-review, read-in-2015, author-tessa-bailey, series-made-in-jersey, genre-contemporary

Another smokin' HOT, provocative romance from the great Tessa Bailey? Yes, please.

Bailey brings the HEAT and then some, in this SEXY love story involving a younger hero and older heroine. It's unique. It's scorching hot. It's emotionally heated and I couldn't put it down. First in a brand new series, CRASHED OUT was utterly absorbing and deliciously erotic. Tessa Bailey always turns up the heat in her romances.

Sarge Purcell, has been in love with his sister's best friend for as long as he can remember. The roadblock - Jasmine Taveras is seven years his senior. She never let's him forget it either. Tired of always being her best friend's 'kid brother', he leaves his hometown and becomes famous, hoping to put is obsession to rest. Taking a break for the holidays and spending some much-needed time with his sister and his little niece, Sarge finds himself out of sorts when he sets his eyes on the object of his adolescent affections. Turns out, the torch he carried for Jasmine still burns brighter than ever, and the chemistry that ignites when they are together, is hard for anyone to deny.

❝It's never felt right before now - and you know it. No way this is wrong. No way I wasn't meant to own this part of you. Every fucking part.❞

Sarge and Jasmine's story was perfectly paced, utterly sexy, and gave me the warm and fuzzies, as well as, the tingles and shivers. Once you pick up a Tessa Bailey romance novel, there is no going back. If this is your first read from this author, be prepared to become addicted. If you are an avid fan of hers, this new series will knock your socks off, just like the ones before.

photo CRASHED OUT TEASER.jpg

*Gifted copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crashed Out.

October 27, 2015 – Started Reading
December 6, 2015 – Shelved as: author-tessa-bailey
December 6, 2015 – Shelved as: series-made-in-jersey
December 6, 2015 – Shelved as: genre-contemporary

message 1: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie I'm a sucker for quotes and oh my, that just gave me the tinglies!