Maghon Thomas's Reviews > The Moonshadow's Daughter

The Moonshadow's Daughter by Kaylie Newell

3382002

bookshelves: entangled-publishing, paranormal

I love this series because it's so different from your typical werewolf scene. We met Aimee in the first book and now this is her story. I loved seeing Maggie again too! And even Zane! It's such a unique take, where Aimee is trying to deal with being bitten and is literally living like a wolf! Out in a cave with no real human contact. My heart broke a little.

When Aimee gets really sick, she can't help it anymore, she needs help. So she goes to Jim, the in keeper at koda and zane's mom's b&b. He calls the doctor. Dr Jake is hawt ps!! Anyways, Aimee is attracted to Jake but she knows she needs to stay away. But he keeps finding ways to persuade her to come back, including using his ridiculously cute son! And he's so damn cute even I couldn't resist. Dr Jake can't help his feelings to Aimee even when he tries. His wife died and he's still trying to deal and raise his son.

This is such an awesome story of love conquering. Yes Jake almost made a big mistake but he fixed it thank goodness. And the bad guy, well, he got what was his! Yay!!! I love this series and I can't wait to see more from Aimee and Maggie and koda and Zane and cyndi!! 5 MAGICAL WOLFY PAWS!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Moonshadow's Daughter.

October 26, 2015 – Started Reading