Trisha Valle's Reviews > City of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Jan 21, 2011

i really liked this one is was different from the other TMI books in a way i liked it better knowing what all the charters were thinking not just clary all the time it was nice to see things in other characters way and they all have their own little story going on in the other books it was always about Valentine and the mortal instruments but now its like they all have there own story and romance i loved it it was funny at times heartbreaking :( at times and way sexier then the other books so far but it was reminding me out clockwork angel alot maybe cause they keep saying wills name and other r characters from the book .........but that ending way to drive me crazy :) i cant believe it can you say cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Fallen Angels.

Quotes Trisha Liked

Cassandra Clare
“Is this one of those keep-your-friends-close-and-your-enemies-closer things?"
"I though it was keep your friends close so you have someone to drive the car when you sneak over to your enemy's house at night and throw up in his mailbox.”

“I was born amazing.”

Cassandra Clare
“L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle.
"It means that love is the most powerful force in the world. That love can do anything.”

Cassandra Clare
“He wondered if normalcy was something, like vision or silence, you didn't realize was precious until you lost it.”

Cassandra Clare
“You left me. You made a pet out of me, and then you left me. If love were food, I would have starved on the bones you gave me.”

Cassandra Clare
“To love something is to destroy it forever.”

Cassandra Clare
“I feel a sense of responsibility," said Jordan.
"And where is this feeling located? In your pants, perhaps?”

Cassandra Clare
“Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.”

Cassandra Clare
“You can't forget the things you did in the past, or you'll never learn from them.”

Cassandra Clare
“My will and my desire were turned by love, the love that moves the sun and the other stars.”

Cassandra Clare
“Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop”

Cassandra Clare
“Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death.”

Cassandra Clare
“Your trusting idiocy knows no bounds”

Cassandra Clare
“I think I’m better than everyone else. An opinion that has been backed up with ample evidence.”