Rachael Orman's Reviews > Mine

Mine by Stacey Kennedy

20262564

liked it

I loved the book before this one so I was excited for this one.... however, I felt like this wasn't nearly as good. In fact, I found myself so bored that I started skimming pages, which I never do. So many things were repeated so much that it really lost my interest.

I didn't care for the way Presley gave up on Dimitri so fast or the way Dimitri treated her when he was handling such a stressful situation. I think they both showed they really didn't have the relationship they thought they did because of they way both of them handled it.

I think a big issue was presented and then fumbled along to solve the mystery and then resolved so quietly it became an almost non issue, which was sad, except for the drama it caused which was completely unnecessary.

Sure, the end couple of scenes were cute and helped redeem the book, but not completely. I could see there was a set up for another series (or likely anyway) with the men in San Francisco and in the end it felt like that was what this book was for.. To wrap up this series and to set up for another series, not about the characters it should've been about.

~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mine.

Finished Reading