AnnMarie 's Reviews > Paper Hearts

Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paper Hearts.

Quotes AnnMarie Liked

Claire Contreras
“Real love stories never end.”

Claire Contreras
“And I say to you, Mia Bennett—my photographer, my eyes, the girl of my dreams, the villain in my nightmares—that everything I owe, I owe to the night you let me look into your eyes and see the possibilities the world had to offer.”

Claire Contreras
“Like somebody is gripping your heart, but you don’t want them to let go because the ache would worsen without them.”

Claire Contreras
“He kissed me the way he appeared into my life, intensely and impossible to forget.”

October 23, 2015 – Started Reading
October 23, 2015 – Shelved
October 23, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
October 25, 2015 –
22.0% "I am ragey!! Pretty much because I just finished Torn Hearts and launched right away in to this. Mia, get your shit together and stop it. And Jensen, really dude? You deserve nothing!! OMG ragey!!!"
October 25, 2015 –
32.0% "Oh girl for someone so heartbroken and betrayed, you're giving in awfully easy. I am more upset with Jensen than you."
October 25, 2015 –
63.0% "I am just gutted...and confused. All the feels. Not even sure which way to go..."
October 25, 2015 –
80.0% "I am not sure, but just not trusting what's going on. Seems to easy and too right at the moment. Feels like the shoe is ready to drop. Not even sure if I am liking Jensen yet either."
October 26, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015-reviews