Christi Snow's Reviews > Stranded

Stranded by HelenKay Dimon

y Review:
I'll admit I had no idea what this book was about when I sat down to read it. I just knew it was an m/m holiday book by HelenKay Dimon...sold on all accounts. So I was really shocked when I started reading and realized this was much more romantic suspense in that both mc's are assassins who have a wild history that involved attempted murder and espionage. Even more SOLD!

I started reading and didn't want to put it down, until I unraveled all the threads of what happened between Brax and Cabe. Wow, what a tangled web, but it made for a sexy, drama and angst filled read that I simply LOVED. When the book begins the reader has no idea what happened between these two men...only that in the last year, they were supposed to both have died and that there was a once-in-a-lifetime type love between them that somehow got completely blown up in the aftermath. As each little detail and twist emerges the full story becomes more and more shocking and more and more heartbreaking.

This is seriously my type of story. I loved all the twists and turns in it. That made for a riveting read and the fact that it takes place in a snowy wilderness during the holidays...all the better.

I may not have realized what I was getting when I picked up this story, but it was so much more and so much better than I expected. I truly and thoroughly enjoyed it. (And I know I didn't say much about the actual story, but that's because I don't want to write anything that might provide a spoiler.)

Read it and enjoy untwisting the mystery of the past and present between these men. I think you'll like it.
I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stranded.

October 23, 2015 – Shelved