Christy's Reviews > Vegas Love

Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd

4 stars!

photo FBB2FF90-7766-4066-9918-400FF07315B2_zps1obbehog.jpg

I love Jillian Dodd books. Her stories are always fun, sexy and leave a smile on my face. Vegas Love was no exception. I couldn’t wipe the grin off my face while reading this.

After a string of bad luck when it comes to relationships, Ashlyn meets Cash at a wedding and decides to go to Vegas with him. Ashlyn doesn’t want names, just fun, but Cash knows who she is. The entire world knows who she is. Ash is an actress, and a rather famous one. Cash is an attorney who is fun and flirty. He plays along with Ash’s no names plan. Vegas is fun. So much fun in fact, that Ashlyn and Cash get married while they’re there.
I just married the most amazing girl. I’m not sure if she’ll divorce me tomorrow, but I sure hope not.

photo CE8267E8-5C2D-478B-8AF5-FCE0B5B461F6_zpstfgpbagc.jpg

When Ashlyn and Cash get back to the real world, and Ash realizes how connected she and Cash are in real life, she doesn’t know what to do. It is obvious after sharing that one night, they both have pretty serious feelings for one another. It leaves them to decide if this Vegas wedding will lead to divorce, or if it will be the whirlwind romance they both think it is…

Once I started reading this one, I was pulled in immediately. Give me fun, sweet, flirty and sexy- and I’m hooked. I love these light reads that give you a little escape from all the heavy. From Ashlyn and Cash being incredibly likable characters, to the fun story line, the one night in Vegas, then all the afterward time. It was great. It had insta-love, but it worked for the book. It’s a standalone story, but I would love a story on each of Cash’s brothers. I think there is a lot of potential there.
“You look like you stepped out of a fairytale.”

“I’ve felt like I was living a sexy fairytale since the day I met you.”

photo 3D1ADFF0-DB31-42D2-BFF2-9BD0B27196D7_zpsgsmopbmb.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vegas Love.

October 21, 2015 – Shelved
October 21, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
November 22, 2015 – Started Reading
November 23, 2015 –
November 23, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

message 2: by Lyndsi (new)

Lyndsi This sounds enjoyable, curious to see what you think :)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Lovely review babe :) I liked this book xx

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Beautiful review, Christy!!!

message 5: by Rag (new) - added it

Rag Amazing review Christy! xx

message 6: by Jory (new)

Jory awesome review <3

message 7: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Christy, lovely review,Sweetie!!!! xoxox

message 8: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Awesome review, Christy! xx

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Fab review Christy! :))

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen Wonderful review sweetheart! ❤️

message 11: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Lovely review Christy! :)

Christy Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "Enjoy Sweetie! :)
xoxoxo"

Thanks, lovely! <3

Christy Lyndsi wrote: "This sounds enjoyable, curious to see what you think :)"

Thanks, Lyndsi! It was a good one x

Christy Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ wrote: "Lovely review babe :) I liked this book xx"

Thanks, lovely! <3

Christy Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Principessa* wrote: "Beautiful review, Christy!!!"

Thanks, babe x

Christy Rag wrote: "Amazing review Christy! xx"

Thanks, dear! x

Christy Jory ♡ wrote: "awesome review <3"

Thanks, hun! :)

Christy Heidi wrote: "Christy, lovely review,Sweetie!!!! xoxox"

Thanks, my lovely! xoxo

Christy Brandi wrote: "Awesome review, Christy! xx"

Thanks, honey x

Christy Nicole wrote: "Fab review Christy! :))"

Thanks, Nicole! xo

Christy Jen wrote: "Wonderful review sweetheart! ❤️"

Thanks, doll! xoxo

Christy Aisling Zena wrote: "Lovely review Christy! :)"

Thanks, dear! x

message 23: by * Meli Mel * (new)

* Meli Mel * Beautiful review, Christy!! xo

Christy Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper* wrote: "Beautiful review, Christy!! xo"

Thanks, lovely! <3

Annette Just finished this one! Loved it!

Christy Annette wrote: "Just finished this one! Loved it!"

Yay!! :D

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Great review, Christy. I can't wait to check this one out.

Christy Crazy for Books (Stephanie) wrote: "Great review, Christy. I can't wait to check this one out."

Thanks, Stephanie! <3

Christy Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳ wrote: "Great review, Christy."

Thanks, babe! <3

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog GORGEOUS review Sweetie! :)
xooxo